I have lived across three different countries since I was a child. Every place I’ve been has shaped who I have become and I wouldn’t give up travel for anything. Here’s places I’ve had the privilege to call home…
- Sydney, Australia — I was born here and this is where about 99% of my family reside.
- Bowral, Australia — Our first move wasn’t too far; only about 1hr away from Sydney. The beautiful rolling hills and landscape are quite Irish in their feel. It’s not called the Southern Highlands for nothing.
- Queenstown, New Zealand — My family then moved across to NZ, with me finishing High School in Queenstown. While I was upset to leave my friends behind, this move as been the best thing that we could have done as a family.
- Dunedin, New Zealand — This city, about 4hrs away from Queenstown, was my home for four years while I studied.
- Orlando, Florida, United States — This was my home for a year while I did my Disney College Program.
Travelling to different places is just as exciting as living in them, so here’s a rough list of places I’ve been.
- Australia: Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Snowy Mountains
- New Zealand: Queenstown, Wanaka, Dunedin, Invercargill, Fox Glacier, Cristchurch, Greymouth, Wellington, Auckland, Matamata, Whitianga, Moana
- Japan: Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Itsukushima, Kobe, Tatebayashi, Gyouda
- North America: (United States) New York, Orlando, Los Angeles; (The Bahamas) Coco Cay, Nassau; (Canada) Toronto, Guelph
This page was inspired by Aisling’s page of the same vein. Thanks! ♥